When you are being tortured, there are two lessons you can learn:
1) I’ll do my damnedest NEVER to allow this to happen to anyone else; or
2) I’ll fight my heart out to torture, abuse, and lie. If I had to suffer, everyone else has to as well. I’m so angry, I’ll destroy everything I can in my path.
It’s clear that John McCain learned lesson 2.
It’s not just that McCain is now for torture after once being against it and that he refused to join the Democrats in a bill that would ban torture by the CIA.
It’s more than that. John McCain is a vicious, vicious! dirty campaigner. He approved a message with lie after lie after lie. And McCain knew that every word in that ad is a lie.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. The extremely few specifics in his RNC speech were specifically lies.
Here are the facts:
Guests: Democratic Delegate Shannon Sullivan and Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
(1 hour; Video of Mark begins at 10 minutes into the program.)
- 10/23/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 10/18/2017 The Future of the Democratic Party
- 10/16/2017 Am I My Brother’s Keeper?
- 10/11/2017 Coming Out
- 10/9/2017 TANTRUMP!
- 10/6/2017 End the Machine Gun Loophole!
- 10/4/2017 Virginia’s Next Lt. Governor: Justin Fairfax
- 10/2/2017 Can We Talk About Gun Laws Now?
- 9/27/2017 Do Even Republicans Believe Republicans?
- 9/25/2017 Football 1; Trump 0