Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
(1 hour; Video of Mark begins at 10 minutes into the program.)
What emboldened Putin?
How can we stop him?
Mark will examine the history of the region and give insights into ethnic cleansing, including the sad fact of its surprisingly common occurrence throughout history and what can be done about it.
As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
- 8/21/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 8/16/2017 After Charlottesville
- 8/14/2017 Terror In Charlottesville
- 8/12/2017 Charlottesville [Fox News]
- 8/11/2017 How do you Solve a Problem like North Korea?
- 8/2/2017 Trump’s Window Into the Republican Soul
- 7/31/2017 ‘The Mooch’ is Out!
- 7/27/2017 Fire Sessions, I Dare Ya!
- 7/26/2017 The Republican Party is a Slow-Cooked-Frog Cult
- 7/24/2017 A Better Deal