Democrat Judy Feder is running against Republican Frank Wolf in a Northern Virginia Congressional District.
When you are being tortured, there are two lessons you can learn:
1) I’ll do my damnedest NEVER to allow this to happen to anyone else; or
2) I’ll fight my heart out to torture, abuse, and lie. If I had to suffer, everyone else has to as well. I’m so angry, I’ll destroy everything I can in my path.
It’s clear that John McCain learned lesson 2.
It’s not just that McCain is now for torture after once being against it and that he refused to join the Democrats in a bill that would ban torture by the CIA.
It’s more than that. John McCain is a vicious, vicious! dirty campaigner. He approved a message with lie after lie after lie. And McCain knew that every word in that ad is a lie.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. The extremely few specifics in his RNC speech were specifically lies.
Here are the facts:
Guests: Democratic Delegate Shannon Sullivan and Republican Strategist Mike Lane
- 7/23/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 7/19/2018 #Kompromat: Is Russia blackmailing the President of the United States?
- 7/16/2018 Trump Surrenders! USA Capitulates to Russian Aggression
- 7/12/2018 How the Party of Lincoln Became the Party of Putin
- 7/5/2018 Taking Abortion Opponents Seriously
- 7/2/2018 Despair
- 6/26/2018 How to Defeat Hate
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!