Democrat Judy Feder is running against Republican Frank Wolf in a Northern Virginia Congressional District.
When you are being tortured, there are two lessons you can learn:
1) I’ll do my damnedest NEVER to allow this to happen to anyone else; or
2) I’ll fight my heart out to torture, abuse, and lie. If I had to suffer, everyone else has to as well. I’m so angry, I’ll destroy everything I can in my path.
It’s clear that John McCain learned lesson 2.
It’s not just that McCain is now for torture after once being against it and that he refused to join the Democrats in a bill that would ban torture by the CIA.
It’s more than that. John McCain is a vicious, vicious! dirty campaigner. He approved a message with lie after lie after lie. And McCain knew that every word in that ad is a lie.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. The extremely few specifics in his RNC speech were specifically lies.
Here are the facts:
Guests: Democratic Delegate Shannon Sullivan and Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
- 4/2/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/28/2017 The Events of 2017
- 12/27/2017 Drama in the Virginia Recount
- 12/18/2017 What Are Their Values?
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)