(1 hour; Video of Mark begins at 10 minutes into the program.)
What emboldened Putin?
How can we stop him?
Mark will examine the history of the region and give insights into ethnic cleansing, including the sad fact of its surprisingly common occurrence throughout history and what can be done about it.
As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
- 6/28/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 6/26/2017 GOP Debates How Many Americans Should Die
- 6/21/2017 Ossoff, Trumpcare, and Russia
- 6/19/2017 Trumpcare: Secret and Dangerous
- 6/14/2017 Abuse of Executive Privilege
- 6/12/2017 Is he Corrupt, Crazy, Creepy, or Incompetent?
- 6/8/2017 Give Me An ‘I’
- 6/7/2017 The Comey Strikes Back
- 6/5/2017 Remember Paris
- 5/31/2017 Big Lies, Foul Play, Cover-Up and Treason