The conservative talk show host AGREES with me about the danger of having Trump as the puppet of our greatest enemies.
Meanwhile, I argue with the FOX Host, who was apparently unaware that Trump’s National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who, for some reason, I mistakenly called Michael Lewis…oops! sorry about that), retweeted lies claiming a “Hillary Clinton child sex ring.” It was a similar lie that caused a North Carolina man to shoot up a DC pizza joint.
My one regret is that I referred to the North Carolina man as “mentally ill.” That was a mistake. I don’t know that. He appears to have a sincere belief — based on the hard work of Putin/Trump and their Propagandists — in things any intelligent, informed person not deluded by Soviet-style propaganda would know to be insane.
I have to recognize that not everyone who believes the ridiculous incendiary untruths of Donald Trump and his minions is “mentally ill.” A third of the nation can be wrong, misinformed, ignorant, racist, delusional, or angry. But they can’t all be crazy.
- 7/23/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 7/19/2018 #Kompromat: Is Russia blackmailing the President of the United States?
- 7/16/2018 Trump Surrenders! USA Capitulates to Russian Aggression
- 7/12/2018 How the Party of Lincoln Became the Party of Putin
- 7/5/2018 Taking Abortion Opponents Seriously
- 7/2/2018 Despair
- 6/26/2018 How to Defeat Hate
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!