The conservative talk show host AGREES with me about the danger of having Trump as the puppet of our greatest enemies.
Meanwhile, I argue with the FOX Host, who was apparently unaware that Trump’s National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who, for some reason, I mistakenly called Michael Lewis…oops! sorry about that), retweeted lies claiming a “Hillary Clinton child sex ring.” It was a similar lie that caused a North Carolina man to shoot up a DC pizza joint.
My one regret is that I referred to the North Carolina man as “mentally ill.” That was a mistake. I don’t know that. He appears to have a sincere belief — based on the hard work of Putin/Trump and their Propagandists — in things any intelligent, informed person not deluded by Soviet-style propaganda would know to be insane.
I have to recognize that not everyone who believes the ridiculous incendiary untruths of Donald Trump and his minions is “mentally ill.” A third of the nation can be wrong, misinformed, ignorant, racist, delusional, or angry. But they can’t all be crazy.
- 5/24/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 5/21/2018 What They Believe In
- 5/17/2018 What We Believe In
- 5/14/2018 Sanctuary Cities
- 5/7/2018 The Psychology of the Trump Voter
- 5/3/2018 Deeper and Deeper in Legal Trouble
- 4/30/2018 Flattery will get you everywhere
- 4/26/2018 Should the President be able to Obstruct Justice?
- 4/23/2018 Lock him up!
- 4/19/2018 Teachers Rise Up