Guest: RT reporter Perianne Boring, a self-proclaimed Libertarian. We debate income inequality and other issues.
Guest: Former State Senator Emilie Miller, speaking on behalf of Jennifer Wexton who is running for State Senator in Virginia representing Loudoun and Fairfax counties in a SPECIAL ELECTION NEXT TUESDAY JANUARY 21, 2014 to fill Attorney General Mark Herring’s seat.
This election will determine whether Democrats or Republicans control the Virginia Senate. Did you even know there was an election going on. Get out and Vote!
- 6/28/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 6/26/2017 GOP Debates How Many Americans Should Die
- 6/21/2017 Ossoff, Trumpcare, and Russia
- 6/19/2017 Trumpcare: Secret and Dangerous
- 6/14/2017 Abuse of Executive Privilege
- 6/12/2017 Is he Corrupt, Crazy, Creepy, or Incompetent?
- 6/8/2017 Give Me An ‘I’
- 6/7/2017 The Comey Strikes Back
- 6/5/2017 Remember Paris
- 5/31/2017 Big Lies, Foul Play, Cover-Up and Treason