Guest: RT reporter Perianne Boring, a self-proclaimed Libertarian. We debate income inequality and other issues.
Guest: Former State Senator Emilie Miller, speaking on behalf of Jennifer Wexton who is running for State Senator in Virginia representing Loudoun and Fairfax counties in a SPECIAL ELECTION NEXT TUESDAY JANUARY 21, 2014 to fill Attorney General Mark Herring’s seat.
This election will determine whether Democrats or Republicans control the Virginia Senate. Did you even know there was an election going on. Get out and Vote!
Virginia Diamond, General Counsel of Virginia AFL-CIO and Special Advisor to President of the United Auto Workers
David Broder, President of Service Employees International Union, Local 512
Behind the Scenes at Inside Scoop TV…
- 2/16/2017 Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?
- 12/27/2016 Thanks, Obama!
- 12/21/2016 Dying for Trump
- 12/20/2016 A Way Forward…
- 12/19/2016 Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- 12/18/2016 Putin’s Puppet President [FOX News]
- 12/14/2016 The Manchurian Candidate
- 12/12/2016 Putin’s Puppets
- 12/7/2016 Sue them!: the Single Best Way to Fight Donald Trump
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies