Guest: RT reporter Perianne Boring, a self-proclaimed Libertarian. We debate income inequality and other issues.
Guest: Former State Senator Emilie Miller, speaking on behalf of Jennifer Wexton who is running for State Senator in Virginia representing Loudoun and Fairfax counties in a SPECIAL ELECTION NEXT TUESDAY JANUARY 21, 2014 to fill Attorney General Mark Herring’s seat.
This election will determine whether Democrats or Republicans control the Virginia Senate. Did you even know there was an election going on. Get out and Vote!
Virginia Diamond, General Counsel of Virginia AFL-CIO and Special Advisor to President of the United Auto Workers
David Broder, President of Service Employees International Union, Local 512
- 5/1/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2017 I’m a Fiscal Conservative. I’m a Democrat
- 4/25/2017 Virginia Democratic Primary and Pro-Life Democrats [Larry O'Connor Show]
- 4/23/2017 Wasn’t Mexico Supposed to Pay for that Wall? [Fox News]
- 4/24/2017 The Great Wall of Trump
- 4/19/2017 Does this Guy Believe in Anything? (Other than Himself)
- 4/17/2017 The Trump Winners
- 4/12/2017 Outrage Fatigue
- 4/10/2017 Truth Matters
- 4/3/2017 I’m Back. What the Hell Happened While I Was Gone?