I was on FOX three times today to discuss Charlottesville.
(They changed the topic at the last minute on me.)
Here’s the first time, which occurred prior to Trump tweeting or saying anything about it:
Here’s the second time, where Trump’s tweet comes out in breaking news in the middle:
Here’s the third time, after Trump condemns “many sides” but does not denounce white supremacy:
The best response to a brutal rape is to try the alleged perpetrators in a court of law and, if found guilty, imprison them.
The worst response to a brutal rape is to change all police officers into immigration enforcement agents.
If all police are immigration agents, then the undocumented immigrants who witness crime will not report it, and crime will skyrocket.
What makes people think we can blame all immigrants for the crimes of one or two, anyway?
Immigrants — even the undocumented — commit crimes at a lesser rate than American citizens.
If a red-haired person commits a crime, should we lock up all red-haired people?
Is this not the very definition of prejudice?
- 7/23/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 7/19/2018 #Kompromat: Is Russia blackmailing the President of the United States?
- 7/16/2018 Trump Surrenders! USA Capitulates to Russian Aggression
- 7/12/2018 How the Party of Lincoln Became the Party of Putin
- 7/5/2018 Taking Abortion Opponents Seriously
- 7/2/2018 Despair
- 6/26/2018 How to Defeat Hate
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!