I was on FOX three times today to discuss Charlottesville.
(They changed the topic at the last minute on me.)
Here’s the first time, which occurred prior to Trump tweeting or saying anything about it:
Here’s the second time, where Trump’s tweet comes out in breaking news in the middle:
Here’s the third time, after Trump condemns “many sides” but does not denounce white supremacy:
The best response to a brutal rape is to try the alleged perpetrators in a court of law and, if found guilty, imprison them.
The worst response to a brutal rape is to change all police officers into immigration enforcement agents.
If all police are immigration agents, then the undocumented immigrants who witness crime will not report it, and crime will skyrocket.
What makes people think we can blame all immigrants for the crimes of one or two, anyway?
Immigrants — even the undocumented — commit crimes at a lesser rate than American citizens.
If a red-haired person commits a crime, should we lock up all red-haired people?
Is this not the very definition of prejudice?
- 5/24/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 5/21/2018 What They Believe In
- 5/17/2018 What We Believe In
- 5/14/2018 Sanctuary Cities
- 5/7/2018 The Psychology of the Trump Voter
- 5/3/2018 Deeper and Deeper in Legal Trouble
- 4/30/2018 Flattery will get you everywhere
- 4/26/2018 Should the President be able to Obstruct Justice?
- 4/23/2018 Lock him up!
- 4/19/2018 Teachers Rise Up