As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
- 9/25/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 9/18/2017 The Trumper Tantrum
- 9/13/2017 Equifax Knows Too Much
- 9/11/2017 The Primal Scream of the Public
- 9/7/2017 Republicans Demand Big Government, Welfare, and Massive Debt
- 9/6/2017 Crushing the American Dreamer
- 9/3/2017 What Do We Do About North Korea?
- 8/30/2017 Trump’s Messin’ with Texas
- 8/28/2017 The Sheriff of Death
- 8/25/2017 Calling Out the Creep