Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
(1 hour; Video of Mark begins at 10 minutes into the program.)
What emboldened Putin?
How can we stop him?
Mark will examine the history of the region and give insights into ethnic cleansing, including the sad fact of its surprisingly common occurrence throughout history and what can be done about it.
As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
- 5/24/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 5/21/2018 What They Believe In
- 5/17/2018 What We Believe In
- 5/14/2018 Sanctuary Cities
- 5/7/2018 The Psychology of the Trump Voter
- 5/3/2018 Deeper and Deeper in Legal Trouble
- 4/30/2018 Flattery will get you everywhere
- 4/26/2018 Should the President be able to Obstruct Justice?
- 4/23/2018 Lock him up!
- 4/19/2018 Teachers Rise Up