Appearing on Mark’s spin-off show “Inside Scoop – Virginia,” Mark shared some of his experiences at the Democratic Convention and argued about Sarah Palin.
This last clip is what Mark was responding to on Day 3.Ã‚Â Right-click to download.
After Mark told the truth about Dick Morris, he wasn’t invited back to FOX for the rest of the Convention.
(1 hour; Video of Mark begins at 10 minutes into the program.)
What emboldened Putin?
How can we stop him?
Mark will examine the history of the region and give insights into ethnic cleansing, including the sad fact of its surprisingly common occurrence throughout history and what can be done about it.
As America goes deeper and deeper into debt (due to Iraq, corporate welfare, Bush tax cuts, etc.), foreigners are increasingly buying up American companies. The dollar sinks. They’re richer. We’re poorer. Is there any way out?
Guest: Samantha Clemens, who counsels American corporations on the effects of globalization. Samantha has her own Boston radio show, which you can check out at SamanthaClemens.com.
- 7/23/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 7/19/2018 #Kompromat: Is Russia blackmailing the President of the United States?
- 7/16/2018 Trump Surrenders! USA Capitulates to Russian Aggression
- 7/12/2018 How the Party of Lincoln Became the Party of Putin
- 7/5/2018 Taking Abortion Opponents Seriously
- 7/2/2018 Despair
- 6/26/2018 How to Defeat Hate
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!