The disagreements among Bibi and Barack and Boehner will not affect the fundamental US-Israel Alliance.
But I thought they said they care about stopping terrorist threats and border security?
And now they want to shut down US Airline traffic?
Will the Republicans ever learn that voters care more about governing the country than they do about the Republican Crusade to Destroy Obama?
On Capital Insider, Mark debates:
1) The Republican attempt to again shut down the Government: this time, the Department of Homeland Security;
2) The breach of protocol in Speaker Boehner’s invitation to Prime Minister Netanyahu; and
3) CPAC and Presidential Hopefuls for 2016. Does Scott Walker really believe he should be as tough on ISIS terrorists as he’s been against working-class Americans, teachers, and unions? Does the GOP really consider America’s teachers the equivalent of bloodthirsty terrorists?
Should Keith Olbermann have been removed for a week for his childish tweets?
What is the line between offensive and provocative?
- 3/31/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/30/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/27/2015 News Views 6 pm 89.3 FM
- 3/27/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/26/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/25/2015 Ted Cruz and Bowe Bergdahl [ISLM]
- 3/24/2015 G’Day from Australia [IS]
- 3/23/2015 Ted Cruz, Guantanamo Redux, and the End of Sequester [Thom Hartmann TV]
- 3/22/2015 Aaron Shock, Republican Obstruction, and Support for Easier Voting [News Channel 8]
- 3/21/2015 Bibi, Barack, and Boehner Won’t Affect Strong US-Israel Alliance [FOX]