But I thought they said they care about stopping terrorist threats and border security?
And now they want to shut down US Airline traffic?
Will the Republicans ever learn that voters care more about governing the country than they do about the Republican Crusade to Destroy Obama?
On Capital Insider, Mark debates:
1) The Republican attempt to again shut down the Government: this time, the Department of Homeland Security;
2) The breach of protocol in Speaker Boehner’s invitation to Prime Minister Netanyahu and why this silly partisan debate should not overshadow the more important need to stop Iran from getting a nuclear bomb; and
3) CPAC and Presidential Hopefuls for 2016. Does Scott Walker really believe he should be as tough on ISIS terrorists as he’s been against working-class Americans, teachers, and unions? Does the GOP really consider America’s teachers the equivalent of bloodthirsty terrorists?
Should Keith Olbermann have been removed for a week for his childish tweets?
What is the line between offensive and provocative?
And I told you so: I said last week Romney wouldn’t run. Jack Burkman said he would.
The State of the Union is Strong
Why Romney Won’t Run
- 3/5/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/3/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/8/2015 Live Debate with Jack Burkman 8:30 pm
- 3/2/2015 Is Netanyahu Protocol Breach Overshadowing Iran’s Nukes? [Inside Scoop 3 pm]
- 3/1/2015 GOP Battles to Shut Down Homeland Security [FOX News]
- 2/28/2015 GOP Gov’t Shut-Down, Netanyahu, and 2016 [News Channel 8]
- 2/27/2015 Demonizing Obama [NV]
- 2/26/2015 Who’s a Good Christian? [IS]
- 2/25/2015 Oops, I Said Too Much [FOX 5]
- 2/24/2015 History of Middle East, Part 2 [ISLM]