I was on FOX three times today to discuss Charlottesville.
(They changed the topic at the last minute on me.)
Here’s the first time, which occurred prior to Trump tweeting or saying anything about it:
Here’s the second time, where Trump’s tweet comes out in breaking news in the middle:
Here’s the third time, after Trump condemns “many sides” but does not denounce white supremacy:
The best response to a brutal rape is to try the alleged perpetrators in a court of law and, if found guilty, imprison them.
The worst response to a brutal rape is to change all police officers into immigration enforcement agents.
If all police are immigration agents, then the undocumented immigrants who witness crime will not report it, and crime will skyrocket.
What makes people think we can blame all immigrants for the crimes of one or two, anyway?
Immigrants — even the undocumented — commit crimes at a lesser rate than American citizens.
If a red-haired person commits a crime, should we lock up all red-haired people?
Is this not the very definition of prejudice?
- 8/21/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 8/16/2017 After Charlottesville
- 8/14/2017 Terror In Charlottesville
- 8/12/2017 Charlottesville [Fox News]
- 8/11/2017 How do you Solve a Problem like North Korea?
- 8/2/2017 Trump’s Window Into the Republican Soul
- 7/31/2017 ‘The Mooch’ is Out!
- 7/27/2017 Fire Sessions, I Dare Ya!
- 7/26/2017 The Republican Party is a Slow-Cooked-Frog Cult
- 7/24/2017 A Better Deal