The disagreements among Bibi and Barack and Boehner will not affect the fundamental US-Israel Alliance.
But I thought they said they care about stopping terrorist threats and border security?
And now they want to shut down US Airline traffic?
Will the Republicans ever learn that voters care more about governing the country than they do about the Republican Crusade to Destroy Obama?
On Capital Insider, Mark debates:
1) The Republican attempt to again shut down the Government: this time, the Department of Homeland Security;
2) The breach of protocol in Speaker Boehner’s invitation to Prime Minister Netanyahu; and
3) CPAC and Presidential Hopefuls for 2016. Does Scott Walker really believe he should be as tough on ISIS terrorists as he’s been against working-class Americans, teachers, and unions? Does the GOP really consider America’s teachers the equivalent of bloodthirsty terrorists?
- 5/22/2015 Why is Liberalism so Weak in the Heartland? [IS]
- 5/21/2015 The Science of Medical Marijuana [IS]
- 5/20/2015 Hillary Repeats Want for Emails Released [ISLM]
- 5/19/2015 Supreme Court done more bad than good? [IS]
- 5/18/2015 Jeb Bush’s Iraq Stumbles [IS]
- 5/15/2015 Institutional Child Abuse in America Pt 3 [IS]
- 5/14/2015 Institutional Child Abuse in America Pt 2 [IS]
- 5/13/2015 Institutional Child Abuse in America Pt 1 [IS]
- 5/12/2015 Fastrack of TPP Voted Down by Senate Dems [IS]
- 5/11/2015 Paid Maternity Leave Now! [IS]