I’m joined by callers as I explain in detail how great an economic crisis President Obama was faced with upon entering office, what economic principles he used to rescue our economy, as well as the way forward for Democrats.
The conservative talk show host AGREES with me about the danger of having Trump as the puppet of our greatest enemies.
Meanwhile, I argue with the FOX Host, who was apparently unaware that Trump’s National Security Advisor Michael Flynn (who, for some reason, I mistakenly called Michael Lewis…oops! sorry about that), retweeted lies claiming a “Hillary Clinton child sex ring.” It was a similar lie that caused a North Carolina man to shoot up a DC pizza joint.
My one regret is that I referred to the North Carolina man as “mentally ill.” That was a mistake. I don’t know that. He appears to have a sincere belief — based on the hard work of Putin/Trump and their Propagandists — in things any intelligent, informed person not deluded by Soviet-style propaganda would know to be insane.
I have to recognize that not everyone who believes the ridiculous incendiary untruths of Donald Trump and his minions is “mentally ill.” A third of the nation can be wrong, misinformed, ignorant, racist, delusional, or angry. But they can’t all be crazy.
- 2/16/2017 Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?
- 12/27/2016 Thanks, Obama!
- 12/21/2016 Dying for Trump
- 12/20/2016 A Way Forward…
- 12/19/2016 Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- 12/18/2016 Putin’s Puppet President [FOX News]
- 12/14/2016 The Manchurian Candidate
- 12/12/2016 Putin’s Puppets
- 12/7/2016 Sue them!: the Single Best Way to Fight Donald Trump
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies