Fifteen years ago today, I began my radio career at WAGE, a radio station that no longer exists in Leesburg, Virginia.
The Inside Scoop was first broadcast on June 22, 2003. Did I look a wee bit younger 15 years ago?
Join me for a special 15th Anniversary broadcast celebrating my early years on radio TODAY at 3 pm ET
Call in with your thoughts at 888-488-MARK  or at 888-653-7543
Watch this episode here on Facebook Live
When you tell victims of crime, “If you report the crime, you’ll be deported,” fewer people report crimes.
But that doesn’t mean crime goes down.
In fact, crime goes up.
Why do Laura Ingraham and Corey Stewart support laws that help gangs commit vicious crimes?
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!
- 6/7/2018 Where is the Compassion?
- 6/4/2018 Let Them Eat Cake!
- 5/31/2018 Trumpism is Racism
- 5/24/2018 Enforced Patriotism is Un-American
- 5/21/2018 What They Believe In
- 5/17/2018 What We Believe In
- 5/14/2018 Sanctuary Cities