Why is a parent handing an Uzi to a nine-year old girl (who accidentally kills her instructor) OK, but leaving a nine-year-old alone at a jungle gym is dangerous?
Going on an Arabic NewsChannel presents challenges.
They translate in my ear. Then translate back what I say.
If you don’t speak Arabic, it’s hard to follow along.
If you do speak Arabic, here’s the full clip.
If you don’t — and I certainly don’t — you can hear the subset of comments I make in English here:
- 8/30/2014How’s the Federal Reserve Handling the Economy? [IS]
- 8/29/2014Nine-Year Old Girl with an Uzi [NV]
- 8/28/2014The Airline Seat Reclining War [IS]
- 8/27/2014Should Corporations Move to Canada to Avoid US Taxes? [Hannity]
- 8/26/2014Blame the NRA [IS]
- 8/25/2014US Policy on Libya [Al Jazeera Arabic]
- 8/20/2014Vladimir Putin’s Neo-Fascism [IS]
- 8/19/2014The Ferguson Anarchists and the Militarized Police [IS]
- 8/15/2014Peace in Missouri [IS]
- 8/14/2014War in Missouri [IS]
- 8/13/2014On the Border; Clinton-Obama Differences; Suicide [ISLM]
- 8/12/2014Why We Are in Iraq Again [Australian Radio]
- 8/11/2014Why We Are Bombing Iraq Again [IS]
- Older Archives