I’m joined by callers as I discuss the ‘election exhaustion’ that is setting in, why it’s important to fight it, and the importance of working hard enough for the Democrats to win control of Congress.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the third presidential debate between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, including his unprecedented refusal to say he’d accept the results of the election.
I discuss how at least 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime, why this is happening, and what can be done about it.
Mark discusses the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, and the double standard in the way that he and Hillary Clinton are each judged as presidential candidates.
In this hour Mark talks about how Donald Trump made his authoritarian rise to the top and became the GOP nominee in the 2016 race. After a video surfaced last week where Trump talked about sexually assaulting women, the party he’s representing is running away from their candidate.
- 2/16/2017 Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?
- 12/27/2016 Thanks, Obama!
- 12/21/2016 Dying for Trump
- 12/20/2016 A Way Forward…
- 12/19/2016 Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- 12/18/2016 Putin’s Puppet President [FOX News]
- 12/14/2016 The Manchurian Candidate
- 12/12/2016 Putin’s Puppets
- 12/7/2016 Sue them!: the Single Best Way to Fight Donald Trump
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies