I’m joined by callers as I discuss Donald Trump’s comment that, in regards to using his position as President-Elect to help the company that he’s still running, “the President can’t have a conflict of interest.”
We also discuss Trump’s attacks newest attacks on the media, and what it means for the future of America.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses why we must direct our despair about a Donald Trump presidency into action instead of depression.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss what Trump supporters will do when they learn Donald was lying to them all along regarding a myriad of promises he made on the campaign trail.
I’m joined by callers as we try to work through our post election hangover.
Episode 1: I’m joined by callers as we try to figure out how Donald Trump became President, and where we go from here.
Episode 2: I join Leslie Marshall to discuss what the future will potentially hold for America with Donald Trump as President and both the House and Senate being led by Republicans.
- 5/1/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2017 I’m a Fiscal Conservative. I’m a Democrat
- 4/25/2017 Virginia Democratic Primary and Pro-Life Democrats [Larry O'Connor Show]
- 4/23/2017 Wasn’t Mexico Supposed to Pay for that Wall? [Fox News]
- 4/24/2017 The Great Wall of Trump
- 4/19/2017 Does this Guy Believe in Anything? (Other than Himself)
- 4/17/2017 The Trump Winners
- 4/12/2017 Outrage Fatigue
- 4/10/2017 Truth Matters
- 4/3/2017 I’m Back. What the Hell Happened While I Was Gone?