“It’s All About Discrimination: A Layman’s Guide to Bush’s Faith-Based Initiative”
(written March 2003)
Q. I don’t understand President Bush’s “Faith-Based” Initiative. Can you explain it to me?
A. Sure. It’s all about discrimination.
Did Bush manipulate intelligence to justify the war in Iraq?
Should estate taxes be discarded?
What about the recent Supreme Court opinions on affirmative action and sodomy?
[Editor's note written on the Second Anniversary: June 22, 2005]
On the first broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP, Mark Levine asked why the Bush Administration had not adequately funded homeland security and why there had been no investigation into its use of intelligence information prior to 9/11 and prior to the war in Iraq. The questions asked two years ago remain unanswered today.
Mark’s conclusions, that Bush was trying to “control his own intelligence” and the Administration was “manipulating the evidence”, which the first caller to the show mocked as a “runaway train” two years ago, have now been confirmed by the Secret Downing Street Minutes, which stated “the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”
- 4/2/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/28/2017 The Events of 2017
- 12/27/2017 Drama in the Virginia Recount
- 12/18/2017 What Are Their Values?
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)