“It’s All About Discrimination: A Layman’s Guide to Bush’s Faith-Based Initiative”
(written March 2003)
Q. I don’t understand President Bush’s “Faith-Based” Initiative. Can you explain it to me?
A. Sure. It’s all about discrimination.
Did Bush manipulate intelligence to justify the war in Iraq?
Should estate taxes be discarded?
What about the recent Supreme Court opinions on affirmative action and sodomy?
[Editor's note written on the Second Anniversary: June 22, 2005]
On the first broadcast of THE INSIDE SCOOP, Mark Levine asked why the Bush Administration had not adequately funded homeland security and why there had been no investigation into its use of intelligence information prior to 9/11 and prior to the war in Iraq. The questions asked two years ago remain unanswered today.
Mark’s conclusions, that Bush was trying to “control his own intelligence” and the Administration was “manipulating the evidence”, which the first caller to the show mocked as a “runaway train” two years ago, have now been confirmed by the Secret Downing Street Minutes, which stated “the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”
- 10/23/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 10/18/2017 The Future of the Democratic Party
- 10/16/2017 Am I My Brother’s Keeper?
- 10/11/2017 Coming Out
- 10/9/2017 TANTRUMP!
- 10/6/2017 End the Machine Gun Loophole!
- 10/4/2017 Virginia’s Next Lt. Governor: Justin Fairfax
- 10/2/2017 Can We Talk About Gun Laws Now?
- 9/27/2017 Do Even Republicans Believe Republicans?
- 9/25/2017 Football 1; Trump 0