When will it end?
Debate with Jeff Meredith, Young America’s Foundation
(Broadcast archive disrupted due to technical problems.)
Is Your Vote Safe?
Special Guest: Congressman Rush Holt
In the Election of 2000, Justice Scalia and four other members of the United States Supreme Court ruled that Florida had no right under the law to count 170,000 of its votes because to do so would cause “public acceptance” that Gore won the election instead of Bush, and this would “cast a cloud” over the “legitimacy” of Bush’s claim to have won the election.
Martha Stewart v. George W. Bush: Who is the bigger crook?
Martha Stewart’s conviction this week of making false statements and obstruction of justice stemming from allegations of insider trading was all over the news last week. But extremely few Americans are aware of Bush’s insider trading at Harken Energy in 1990 when his father was President.
The Gospel According to Mel
What did you think of “The Passion”? Violent? Antisemitic? Anti-Christian? Or a profound look into the soul?
Was it an accurate depiction of The Gospels? Were the Gospels themselves history?
- 4/2/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/28/2017 The Events of 2017
- 12/27/2017 Drama in the Virginia Recount
- 12/18/2017 What Are Their Values?
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)