Mark is joined by callers as they discuss the investigation into Russia’s influence in the 2016 election.
The probe was ordered by President Obama after intelligence officials confirmed that Russia tried to undermine Hillary Clinton’s campaign and bolster Donald Trump leading up to the election. Trump calls the CIA’s claims “ridiculous” and another “excuse” despite a bi-partisan group of Congress members including John McCain and Mich McConnell backing the investigation and saying the hacks “should alarm every American” and “cannot become a partisan issue.”
I’m joined by callers as I discuss an unconventional way to battle President-Elect Trump and his Republican cronies.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss how fake news puts real lives in danger, using an example that just happened this past weekend in our nation’s capitol.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the disturbing phenomenon of some Trump supporters implying that facts, science and education don’t matter because their candidate won while using very little of those tools in his presidential campaign.
I discuss how some Donald Trump supporters share similarities to people who have joined a cult. I also debate one of them on air.
- 5/1/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2017 I’m a Fiscal Conservative. I’m a Democrat
- 4/25/2017 Virginia Democratic Primary and Pro-Life Democrats [Larry O'Connor Show]
- 4/23/2017 Wasn’t Mexico Supposed to Pay for that Wall? [Fox News]
- 4/24/2017 The Great Wall of Trump
- 4/19/2017 Does this Guy Believe in Anything? (Other than Himself)
- 4/17/2017 The Trump Winners
- 4/12/2017 Outrage Fatigue
- 4/10/2017 Truth Matters
- 4/3/2017 I’m Back. What the Hell Happened While I Was Gone?