I’m joined by Conservative radio talk host Larry O’Connor, who hosts ‘The Larry O’Connor Show’ on WMAL in Washington, D.C.
We discuss our political philosophies and how they relate to the way each of us views healthcare policy in America.
Larry’s website is www.LarryOconnorShow.com and his Twitter handle is @LarryOConnor.
You can watch the interview on Facebook here: http://tinyurl.com/k6xps3d
I discuss FBI Director Comey’s testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee about why he notified Congress about new emails in the Hillary Clinton investigation just 11 days before the presidential election.
Call in with your thoughts at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543
Mark is joined by callers as they discuss a number of issues stemming from President Trump’s first 100 days in office, including the hypocrisy of his new tax plan.
- 6/28/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 6/26/2017 GOP Debates How Many Americans Should Die
- 6/21/2017 Ossoff, Trumpcare, and Russia
- 6/19/2017 Trumpcare: Secret and Dangerous
- 6/14/2017 Abuse of Executive Privilege
- 6/12/2017 Is he Corrupt, Crazy, Creepy, or Incompetent?
- 6/8/2017 Give Me An ‘I’
- 6/7/2017 The Comey Strikes Back
- 6/5/2017 Remember Paris
- 5/31/2017 Big Lies, Foul Play, Cover-Up and Treason