Episode 1: I’m joined by callers as we try to figure out how Donald Trump became President, and where we go from here.
Episode 2: I join Leslie Marshall to discuss what the future will potentially hold for America with Donald Trump as President and both the House and Senate being led by Republicans.
I discuss FBI Director Comey clearing Secretary Clinton for her use of a private email server during her time as Secretary of State, again…
I also discuss the reasons that I believe that Hillary Clinton would be a great President.
I’m joined by Tim Heaphy is a white-collar criminal defense attorney, law professor and a former United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia.
We discuss President Obama’s comments regarding FBI Director Jim Comey’s vague letter to Congress about emails.
President Obama said in an interview with NowThis News “We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”
I’m joined by callers as I explain why FBI Director Jim Comey should be fired for the letter he sent Congress on Friday about the FBI’s email investigation.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss what issues are most important to us during this election cycle. Topics discussed include campaign finance reform, income inequality, and manufacturing.
- 2/16/2017 Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?
- 12/27/2016 Thanks, Obama!
- 12/21/2016 Dying for Trump
- 12/20/2016 A Way Forward…
- 12/19/2016 Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- 12/18/2016 Putin’s Puppet President [FOX News]
- 12/14/2016 The Manchurian Candidate
- 12/12/2016 Putin’s Puppets
- 12/7/2016 Sue them!: the Single Best Way to Fight Donald Trump
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies