(Broadcast archive disrupted due to technical problems.)
This is the Palestinian State rejected by Arafat at Camp David in 2000 without a counter-proposal. Had he accepted it — or the more generous maps later offered by Israel, the Palestinian State would be four years old now. The map is provided by the Palestinian Authority.
Special Guest: Chris Edwards of the CATO Institute
- 4/2/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/28/2017 The Events of 2017
- 12/27/2017 Drama in the Virginia Recount
- 12/18/2017 What Are Their Values?
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)