Guest Nick Shapiro, Regional Press Secretary for the Democratic National Committee
Special Guest: Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of Illinois
Military contractors torture Iraqi prisoners.
Contractors cost more to do the same job government workers do.
Worse yet, if a contractors spots government abuse, they’re fired,
unlike government workers who have whistleblower protections under the law.
Do Republicans love contractors because they are legally required to hide
torture, waste, and abuse by the Bush Administration?
Sinclair Broadcasting Company removes Nightline from its broadcast for daring to show pictures of Americans killed in Iraq.
The USA shuts down Iraqi newspapers.
Disney won’t show a Michael Moore movie for fear of angering Jeb Bush.
And they say liberals control the media?
Why then are all the right-wingers shutting down free and independent views?
Part II (archived broadcast )
Debate with Jeff Meredith, Young America’s Foundation
Conservatives love America like Mommy or Daddy,
Unconditionally, right or wrong.
Liberals love America like Husband or Wife.
An object of affection and, sometimes, disappointment.
What will Americans sacrifice for their country?
What should we sacrifice?
Debate with Alison Aikele, College National Republican Committee
- 4/30/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2018 Should the President be able to Obstruct Justice?
- 4/23/2018 Lock him up!
- 4/19/2018 Teachers Rise Up
- 4/16/2018 Frustrated by James Comey
- 4/10/2018 Debate with Laura Ingraham and Corey Stewart on “Sanctuary Cities”
- 4/12/2018 Holocaust Survivor Has Warning about Trump’s America
- 4/9/2018 The Russians are Coming!
- 4/5/2018 The Russian Threat
- 4/2/2018 America v. Trump