(archived broadcast )
with Guest: Jamie Fellner, Human Rights Watch
Unfortunately, abuse in prison doesn’t just happen in Iraq…
with Special Guest: Hillary Shelton, Director of the NAACP in Washington
Fifty years after Brown, are we still Separate and Unequal?
with Special Guest: Jan Schakowsky, Congresswoman of Illinois
Privatization of Government Jobs promotes waste, fraud, and abuse.
And in Iraq, it leads to torture and a worsening quagmire…
Who needs “checks and balances” when our President and the country he leads always do the right thing?
On today’s INSIDE SCOOP, we discuss an Administration that is actually starting to believe its own lies…
Who should John Kerry pick as his running mate?
PLUS more on yesterday’s raucous debate on gay marriage!
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!
- 6/7/2018 Where is the Compassion?
- 6/4/2018 Let Them Eat Cake!
- 5/31/2018 Trumpism is Racism
- 5/24/2018 Enforced Patriotism is Un-American
- 5/21/2018 What They Believe In
- 5/17/2018 What We Believe In
- 5/14/2018 Sanctuary Cities