You’re Donald Trump and in charge of the Bush Administration.
You can only fire one person.
Who do you fire and why?
And remember: If you fire Bush, nothing changes (since Cheney, who has been in charge all along, would merely get the title of President to match the reality.)
Special Guest: David Callahan, Author of The Cheating Culture: Why More Americans Are Doing Wrong to Get Ahead
Guest Nick Shapiro, Regional Press Secretary for the Democratic National Committee
Special Guest: Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of Illinois
Military contractors torture Iraqi prisoners.
Contractors cost more to do the same job government workers do.
Worse yet, if a contractors spots government abuse, they’re fired,
unlike government workers who have whistleblower protections under the law.
Do Republicans love contractors because they are legally required to hide
torture, waste, and abuse by the Bush Administration?
Sinclair Broadcasting Company removes Nightline from its broadcast for daring to show pictures of Americans killed in Iraq.
The USA shuts down Iraqi newspapers.
Disney won’t show a Michael Moore movie for fear of angering Jeb Bush.
And they say liberals control the media?
Why then are all the right-wingers shutting down free and independent views?
- 4/2/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/28/2017 The Events of 2017
- 12/27/2017 Drama in the Virginia Recount
- 12/18/2017 What Are Their Values?
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)