This is the Palestinian State rejected by Arafat at Camp David in 2000 without a counter-proposal. Had he accepted it — or the more generous maps later offered by Israel, the Palestinian State would be four years old now. The map is provided by the Palestinian Authority.
Special Guest: Chris Edwards of the CATO Institute
- 8/21/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 8/16/2017 After Charlottesville
- 8/14/2017 Terror In Charlottesville
- 8/12/2017 Charlottesville [Fox News]
- 8/11/2017 How do you Solve a Problem like North Korea?
- 8/2/2017 Trump’s Window Into the Republican Soul
- 7/31/2017 ‘The Mooch’ is Out!
- 7/27/2017 Fire Sessions, I Dare Ya!
- 7/26/2017 The Republican Party is a Slow-Cooked-Frog Cult
- 7/24/2017 A Better Deal