Special Guest: Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of Illinois
Military contractors torture Iraqi prisoners.
Contractors cost more to do the same job government workers do.
Worse yet, if a contractors spots government abuse, they’re fired,
unlike government workers who have whistleblower protections under the law.
Do Republicans love contractors because they are legally required to hide
torture, waste, and abuse by the Bush Administration?
Sinclair Broadcasting Company removes Nightline from its broadcast for daring to show pictures of Americans killed in Iraq.
The USA shuts down Iraqi newspapers.
Disney won’t show a Michael Moore movie for fear of angering Jeb Bush.
And they say liberals control the media?
Why then are all the right-wingers shutting down free and independent views?
Part II (archived broadcast )
Debate with Jeff Meredith, Young America’s Foundation
Conservatives love America like Mommy or Daddy,
Unconditionally, right or wrong.
Liberals love America like Husband or Wife.
An object of affection and, sometimes, disappointment.
What will Americans sacrifice for their country?
What should we sacrifice?
Debate with Alison Aikele, College National Republican Committee
Is the removal of Saddam Hussein the beginning of “liberal democracy”?
Or are we headed into quagmire?
Has anything been “accomplished” in Iraq?
Debate with Doug McGregor, College National Republican Committee
- 12/18/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)
- 11/27/2017 Republicans Set to Raise Taxes on Trump Chumps
- 11/21/2017 Virginia Democrats Focus on Issues; Not Division [FOX 5]
- 11/20/2017 The Republican Perspective