with Special Guest: Hillary Shelton, Director of the NAACP in Washington
Fifty years after Brown, are we still Separate and Unequal?
with Special Guest: Jan Schakowsky, Congresswoman of Illinois
Privatization of Government Jobs promotes waste, fraud, and abuse.
And in Iraq, it leads to torture and a worsening quagmire…
Who needs “checks and balances” when our President and the country he leads always do the right thing?
On today’s INSIDE SCOOP, we discuss an Administration that is actually starting to believe its own lies…
Who should John Kerry pick as his running mate?
PLUS more on yesterday’s raucous debate on gay marriage!
Should Gay Couples Have the Same Civil Rights as Straights?
Mark Debates Glenn Stanton,
Focus on the Family ‘s Director of Social Research and Cultural Affairs and Senior Analyst for Marriage and Sexuality
- 4/30/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2018 Should the President be able to Obstruct Justice?
- 4/23/2018 Lock him up!
- 4/19/2018 Teachers Rise Up
- 4/16/2018 Frustrated by James Comey
- 4/10/2018 Debate with Laura Ingraham and Corey Stewart on “Sanctuary Cities”
- 4/12/2018 Holocaust Survivor Has Warning about Trump’s America
- 4/9/2018 The Russians are Coming!
- 4/5/2018 The Russian Threat
- 4/2/2018 America v. Trump