I discuss how Donald Trump has flip-flopped countless times on major issues like abortion, the minimum wage, and more. I also discuss whether Donald Trump has any right to complain about Bill Clinton’s marital infidelities considering his own past on the matter.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss why people who try to say things like “both sides are equally as bad” about the Democrats vs. Republicans and Hillary vs. Trump are flat out wrong.
Republican Party leaders are waking up this morning, scratching their heads and wondering how they ended up with Donald Trump.
To find the answer, they need to look in the mirror.
I discuss lessons learned from the Holocaust that are applicable today in Syria.
I discuss how Donald Trump has been endorsed by the Grand Wizard of the KKK in Virginia, and why his campaign for President is a lot like ‘the dog who caught the car.’
Also, I’m joined by callers as we discuss comedian Larry Wilmore’s use of the ‘N-word’ toward President Obama during the White House correspondents’ dinner.
- 12/13/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)
- 11/27/2017 Republicans Set to Raise Taxes on Trump Chumps
- 11/21/2017 Virginia Democrats Focus on Issues; Not Division [FOX 5]
- 11/20/2017 The Republican Perspective
- 11/15/2017 Collusion, Corruption, Kidnapping and Creepy Crimes