I’m joined by callers as I discuss why Democrats, like Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, want ex-felons to vote. I also delve into why Republicans have a problem with ex-felons voting, yet seem to have no problem allowing them to buy guns.
Today’s Campaign Shakeup, in the eyes of The Donald:
His problem: He’s too reasonable, scripted, boring and Presidential.
His solutions: Be far more unhinged! Say anything! Lie more! Be more entertaining!
His determination: Win or Lose (i.e. Lose) His Way
I’m joined by callers as I discuss who the Americans are that support Donald Trump for President. I also analyze why I believe they support him, and compare this dynamic to support for other controversial political figures throughout history.
I discuss Donald Trump’s comments suggesting that “2nd amendment people” could act to stop Hillary Clinton from nominating Supreme Court Justices if she was elected President, which many are interpreting as a threat of violence.
- 7/23/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 7/19/2018 #Kompromat: Is Russia blackmailing the President of the United States?
- 7/16/2018 Trump Surrenders! USA Capitulates to Russian Aggression
- 7/12/2018 How the Party of Lincoln Became the Party of Putin
- 7/5/2018 Taking Abortion Opponents Seriously
- 7/2/2018 Despair
- 6/26/2018 How to Defeat Hate
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!