I breakdown and share audio from the first Democratic debate before making my endorsement for President. I then join Leslie Marshall to provide further analysis of how I thought the candidates did on stage.
1) Welcome to our new affiliate Charlottesville, Virginia as we discuss the difficulties of putting together a progressive radio station
2) A preview of tonight’s Democratic Presidential Debate
Jeff Lenert, Program Director of our new affiliate WPVC (94.7 FM) in Charlottesville, Virginia which begins broadcasting today.
Professor Julian Zelizer of Princeton
I’m joined by Republican Strategist Mike Lane of Intelephant Strategies. We discuss the surprising news of front runner Kevin McCarthy pulling his name out of the race for House Speaker, whether or not this leaves the GOP in disarray, and who the favorite for House Speaker is now.
I analyze a recent interview between Hillary Clinton and Chuck Todd where they discuss Syria, Assad, foreign policy, domestic issues, abortion and where she differs from President Obama.
I’m joined by Dr. Robert Shapiro, the Chairman of Sonecon, an economic advisory firm.
We discuss his recent piece/study for the Brooking Institute entitled “Income Growth and Decline Under U.S. Presidents and the New Challenge to Restore Broad Economic Prosperity.”
Dr. Shapiro is an internationally-known economist who has advised, among others, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Jr., British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, and then U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- 6/28/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 6/26/2017 GOP Debates How Many Americans Should Die
- 6/21/2017 Ossoff, Trumpcare, and Russia
- 6/19/2017 Trumpcare: Secret and Dangerous
- 6/14/2017 Abuse of Executive Privilege
- 6/12/2017 Is he Corrupt, Crazy, Creepy, or Incompetent?
- 6/8/2017 Give Me An ‘I’
- 6/7/2017 The Comey Strikes Back
- 6/5/2017 Remember Paris
- 5/31/2017 Big Lies, Foul Play, Cover-Up and Treason