I discuss how some Donald Trump supporters share similarities to people who have joined a cult. I also debate one of them on air.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss Donald Trump’s comment that, in regards to using his position as President-Elect to help the company that he’s still running, “the President can’t have a conflict of interest.”
We also discuss Trump’s attacks newest attacks on the media, and what it means for the future of America.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses why we must direct our despair about a Donald Trump presidency into action instead of depression.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss what Trump supporters will do when they learn Donald was lying to them all along regarding a myriad of promises he made on the campaign trail.
I’m joined by callers as we try to work through our post election hangover.
- 2/16/2017 Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?
- 12/27/2016 Thanks, Obama!
- 12/21/2016 Dying for Trump
- 12/20/2016 A Way Forward…
- 12/19/2016 Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- 12/18/2016 Putin’s Puppet President [FOX News]
- 12/14/2016 The Manchurian Candidate
- 12/12/2016 Putin’s Puppets
- 12/7/2016 Sue them!: the Single Best Way to Fight Donald Trump
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies