I’m joined by Tim Heaphy is a white-collar criminal defense attorney, law professor and a former United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia.
We discuss President Obama’s comments regarding FBI Director Jim Comey’s vague letter to Congress about emails.
President Obama said in an interview with NowThis News “We don’t operate on incomplete information. We don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.”
I’m joined by callers as I explain why FBI Director Jim Comey should be fired for the letter he sent Congress on Friday about the FBI’s email investigation.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss what issues are most important to us during this election cycle. Topics discussed include campaign finance reform, income inequality, and manufacturing.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the ‘election exhaustion’ that is setting in, why it’s important to fight it, and the importance of working hard enough for the Democrats to win control of Congress.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the third presidential debate between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, including his unprecedented refusal to say he’d accept the results of the election.
- 4/2/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/28/2017 The Events of 2017
- 12/27/2017 Drama in the Virginia Recount
- 12/18/2017 What Are Their Values?
- 12/13/2017 The Crimson Tide
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)