I’m joined by callers as we discuss the third presidential debate between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, including his unprecedented refusal to say he’d accept the results of the election.
I discuss how at least 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime, why this is happening, and what can be done about it.
Mark discusses the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, and the double standard in the way that he and Hillary Clinton are each judged as presidential candidates.
In this hour Mark talks about how Donald Trump made his authoritarian rise to the top and became the GOP nominee in the 2016 race. After a video surfaced last week where Trump talked about sexually assaulting women, the party he’s representing is running away from their candidate.
“He said, in a widely watched televised presidential debate, that if he became president, he would put political opponents in cages. That’s dictator talk. But it’s not Mr. Trump’s open contempt for the norms of liberal democracy that made my blood run cold. It was the applause that came after.”
And all I could think of was this:
- 12/13/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 12/11/2017 Despair and Hope; Lies and Truth
- 12/6/2017 The Plot to Loot America’s Wildnerness; the Fight to Save the Internet
- 12/4/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 2 of 2)
- 12/1/2017 The Big Scam: How Republicans Plan to Destroy the American Dream
- 11/29/2017 What is Sexual Harassment? (pt. 1 of 2)
- 11/27/2017 Republicans Set to Raise Taxes on Trump Chumps
- 11/21/2017 Virginia Democrats Focus on Issues; Not Division [FOX 5]
- 11/20/2017 The Republican Perspective
- 11/15/2017 Collusion, Corruption, Kidnapping and Creepy Crimes