I’m joined by callers as a discuss the future of the Supreme Court with the vacancy left by Justice Antonin Scalia passing away. I also discuss the Koch brothers and other wealthy donors paying to have George Mason University, a public university, named after Antonin Scalia.
I’m joined by Sarah McBride, the Campaigns and Communications Manager for LGBT Progress at the Center for American Progress.
Sarah gives an extremely candid interview as to what it’s like to be a Transgendered person. When she first knew at four years old, when she told her parents at the age of 21, and much in between. She also takes a question from a caller on bathroom use. It was a very fascinating and very human interview.
I discuss how Donald Trump has flip-flopped countless times on major issues like abortion, the minimum wage, and more. I also discuss whether Donald Trump has any right to complain about Bill Clinton’s marital infidelities considering his own past on the matter.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss why people who try to say things like “both sides are equally as bad” about the Democrats vs. Republicans and Hillary vs. Trump are flat out wrong.
Republican Party leaders are waking up this morning, scratching their heads and wondering how they ended up with Donald Trump.
To find the answer, they need to look in the mirror.
- 6/28/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 6/26/2017 GOP Debates How Many Americans Should Die
- 6/21/2017 Ossoff, Trumpcare, and Russia
- 6/19/2017 Trumpcare: Secret and Dangerous
- 6/14/2017 Abuse of Executive Privilege
- 6/12/2017 Is he Corrupt, Crazy, Creepy, or Incompetent?
- 6/8/2017 Give Me An ‘I’
- 6/7/2017 The Comey Strikes Back
- 6/5/2017 Remember Paris
- 5/31/2017 Big Lies, Foul Play, Cover-Up and Treason