I discuss FBI Director Comey’s testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee about why he notified Congress about new emails in the Hillary Clinton investigation just 11 days before the presidential election.
Call in with your thoughts at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543
Mark is joined by callers as they discuss a number of issues stemming from President Trump’s first 100 days in office, including the hypocrisy of his new tax plan.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss whether Donald Trump’s campaign promises of building a wall along America’s southern border, and having Mexico pay for it, will be fulfilled.
- 7/23/2018 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 7/19/2018 #Kompromat: Is Russia blackmailing the President of the United States?
- 7/16/2018 Trump Surrenders! USA Capitulates to Russian Aggression
- 7/12/2018 How the Party of Lincoln Became the Party of Putin
- 7/5/2018 Taking Abortion Opponents Seriously
- 7/2/2018 Despair
- 6/26/2018 How to Defeat Hate
- 6/22/2018 Special Anniversary Show – 15 Years in Radio Today!
- 6/18/2018 GOP Takes Children Hostage, Demanding Wall as Ransom
- 6/11/2018 TRAITOR!