Mark discusses “The Manchurian Candidate” that is Donald Trump. Someone who is easily manipulated by Vladmir Putin and the Russian government. He also incorporates the recent appointment of Rex Tillerson to Secretary of State. Tillerson’s friendly relationship with Putin as Exxon Mobil CEO has officials on the left and right worried. The nomination also has implications in the investigation into Russian hacks into the DNC and RNC that blatantly disrupted our elections.
Mark is joined by callers as they discuss the investigation into Russia’s influence in the 2016 election.
The probe was ordered by President Obama after intelligence officials confirmed that Russia tried to undermine Hillary Clinton’s campaign and bolster Donald Trump leading up to the election. Trump calls the CIA’s claims “ridiculous” and another “excuse” despite a bi-partisan group of Congress members including John McCain and Mich McConnell backing the investigation and saying the hacks “should alarm every American” and “cannot become a partisan issue.”
I’m joined by callers as I discuss an unconventional way to battle President-Elect Trump and his Republican cronies.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss how fake news puts real lives in danger, using an example that just happened this past weekend in our nation’s capitol.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the disturbing phenomenon of some Trump supporters implying that facts, science and education don’t matter because their candidate won while using very little of those tools in his presidential campaign.
- 2/16/2017 Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?
- 12/27/2016 Thanks, Obama!
- 12/21/2016 Dying for Trump
- 12/20/2016 A Way Forward…
- 12/19/2016 Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
- 12/18/2016 Putin’s Puppet President [FOX News]
- 12/14/2016 The Manchurian Candidate
- 12/12/2016 Putin’s Puppets
- 12/7/2016 Sue them!: the Single Best Way to Fight Donald Trump
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies