As many people know now, a large percentage of those who voted for Donald Trump are ‘losing’ under his presidency. But today, I’m joined by callers as we discuss who is ‘winning’ with ‘Don the Con’ in charge of America.
(Image Credit: Getty Images)
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses how ‘outrage fatigue’ is a real risk with the Trump administration in power, and what people can do to fight it.
(Image Credit: Pioneer Press/Nick Woltman)
I’m joined by callers as I discuss why truth doesn’t seem to matter as much to Trump supporters, and what it will take for the 34% of people who still support him to realize that they’ve ‘been had.’
Today is Mark’s first show of 2017. Given the Trump administration, he has a lot to catch up on.
- 5/1/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2017 I’m a Fiscal Conservative. I’m a Democrat
- 4/25/2017 Virginia Democratic Primary and Pro-Life Democrats [Larry O'Connor Show]
- 4/23/2017 Wasn’t Mexico Supposed to Pay for that Wall? [Fox News]
- 4/24/2017 The Great Wall of Trump
- 4/19/2017 Does this Guy Believe in Anything? (Other than Himself)
- 4/17/2017 The Trump Winners
- 4/12/2017 Outrage Fatigue
- 4/10/2017 Truth Matters
- 4/3/2017 I’m Back. What the Hell Happened While I Was Gone?