I’m joined by callers as we discuss what issues are most important to us during this election cycle. Topics discussed include campaign finance reform, income inequality, and manufacturing.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the ‘election exhaustion’ that is setting in, why it’s important to fight it, and the importance of working hard enough for the Democrats to win control of Congress.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the third presidential debate between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, including his unprecedented refusal to say he’d accept the results of the election.
I discuss how at least 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime, why this is happening, and what can be done about it.
Mark discusses the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, and the double standard in the way that he and Hillary Clinton are each judged as presidential candidates.
- 6/28/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 6/26/2017 GOP Debates How Many Americans Should Die
- 6/21/2017 Ossoff, Trumpcare, and Russia
- 6/19/2017 Trumpcare: Secret and Dangerous
- 6/14/2017 Abuse of Executive Privilege
- 6/12/2017 Is he Corrupt, Crazy, Creepy, or Incompetent?
- 6/8/2017 Give Me An ‘I’
- 6/7/2017 The Comey Strikes Back
- 6/5/2017 Remember Paris
- 5/31/2017 Big Lies, Foul Play, Cover-Up and Treason