I’m joined by a handful of callers, including those who support and those who don’t support Donald Trump, as we discuss the motivations for supporting the Republican nominee for President.
Using the over the top rhetoric of Donald Trump as he’s promised the world to all of his supporters with few details as to how he’d achieve what he promises, I deliver a speech that I feel only Trump would read.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss why it’s important for Democrats to reach out to and offer solutions to people who not only live in blue states, but red states as well.
During this hour I discuss the double standard in the media coverage Hillary Clinton receives compared to Donald Trump.
- 5/1/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2017 I’m a Fiscal Conservative. I’m a Democrat
- 4/25/2017 Virginia Democratic Primary and Pro-Life Democrats [Larry O'Connor Show]
- 4/23/2017 Wasn’t Mexico Supposed to Pay for that Wall? [Fox News]
- 4/24/2017 The Great Wall of Trump
- 4/19/2017 Does this Guy Believe in Anything? (Other than Himself)
- 4/17/2017 The Trump Winners
- 4/12/2017 Outrage Fatigue
- 4/10/2017 Truth Matters
- 4/3/2017 I’m Back. What the Hell Happened While I Was Gone?