Click here to listen live.
Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
Guest: Robert Shapiro, Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
Then Leslie and I debate climate change and a nine-year old girl killing her gun instructor
Why is a parent handing an Uzi to a nine-year old girl (who accidentally kills her instructor) OK, but leaving a nine-year-old alone at a jungle gym is dangerous?
Who wins the Battle in Coach?
The person who wants to lean back?
Or the person who wants the person in front NOT to lean back?
Join the debate!
Sean Hannity tells me why he SUPPORTS laws allowing companies like Burger King to escape US taxes by pretending to move abroad.
Personally I think that’s un-American.
- 9/4/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 8/30/2014How’s the Federal Reserve Handling the Economy? [IS]
- 8/29/2014Nine-Year Old Girl with an Uzi [NV]
- 8/28/2014The Airline Seat Reclining War [IS]
- 8/27/2014Should Corporations Move to Canada to Avoid US Taxes? [Hannity]
- 8/26/2014Blame the NRA [IS]
- 8/25/2014US Policy on Libya [Al Jazeera Arabic]
- 8/20/2014Vladimir Putin’s Neo-Fascism [IS]
- 8/19/2014The Ferguson Anarchists and the Militarized Police [IS]
- 8/15/2014Peace in Missouri [IS]
- 8/14/2014War in Missouri [IS]
- 8/13/2014On the Border; Clinton-Obama Differences; Suicide [ISLM]
- 8/12/2014Why We Are in Iraq Again [Australian Radio]
- Older Archives