I’m joined by callers as we discuss the third presidential debate between Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, including his unprecedented refusal to say he’d accept the results of the election.
I discuss how at least 1 in 5 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime, why this is happening, and what can be done about it.
Mark discusses the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, and the double standard in the way that he and Hillary Clinton are each judged as presidential candidates.
In this hour Mark talks about how Donald Trump made his authoritarian rise to the top and became the GOP nominee in the 2016 race. After a video surfaced last week where Trump talked about sexually assaulting women, the party he’s representing is running away from their candidate.
“He said, in a widely watched televised presidential debate, that if he became president, he would put political opponents in cages. That’s dictator talk. But it’s not Mr. Trump’s open contempt for the norms of liberal democracy that made my blood run cold. It was the applause that came after.”
And all I could think of was this:
- 10/20/2016 The Last Debate
- 10/19/2016 One In Five Women
- 10/17/2016 What Is Sexual Assault?
- 10/11/2016 The Spoiled Brat and His Enablers
- 10/10/2016 Lying in the Gutter, Donald Pulls Us Down to Hell With Him
- 10/5/2016 Lies, Insults, and Unpaid Taxes
- 10/4/2016 In the Mind of a Trumpist
- 10/2/2016 Visiting Red America for Swiss Radio
- 9/28/2016 What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Debate?
- 9/27/2016 “Prepared To Be President”