Today, I discuss my past in radio and how I got to being on 43 stations across the country.
And I discuss my future in politics, why I entered, and what I hope to accomplish in Richmond.
Thanks to all of you from across the country who’ve been regular listeners of THE INSIDE SCOOP for more than a dozen years since I began in June 2003.
I’ll be on hiatus for awhile, but I’ll be back in just three months on Monday, April 4, 2016.
I’m rejoined by Dr. Robert Shapiro, the Chairman of Sonecon, an economic advisory firm. We discuss his latest blog entitled “Will the GOP Break Up?” (http://tinyurl.com/pxsu6a2).
Dr. Shapiro is an internationally-known economist who has advised, among others, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Jr., British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, and then U.S. Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Dr. Shapiro’s website is www.sonecon.com and his Twitter handle is @RobShapiro.
In this hour, I break down the 3rd and final Democratic debate prior to the primaries. I speak specifically about the debate that took place among Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton regarding their strategies against the Assad regime and ISIS.
In this hour I recap the CNN GOP Debate from this past Tuesday (with audio clips) and discourse on the lack of knowledge and substantial arguments the candidates have on not only terrorism but guns in America as well. The shutdown of the LA school district (2nd largest in the country) due to electronic bomb threat occurred the morning of the debate.
- 12/31/2015 The First Day of the Rest of My Life
- 12/30/2015 Will the GOP Break Up?
- 12/26/2015 Winners and Losers of 2015 [FOX News]
- 12/25/2015 Is Ted Cruz the Grinch Who Stole Christmas? [FOX News]
- 12/24/2015 The Democratic Debate [News Channel 8]
- 12/23/2015 Religion and Politics
- 12/22/2015 Trump Turns Dog Whistles Into Open Racism [News Channel 8]
- 12/21/2015 Deconstructing the Democratic Debate
- 12/17/2015 GOP Cares About Gun Victims, As Long As They’re Killed by Muslims
- 12/16/2015 Black Holes, Dark Energy, and Dark Matter