Call in with your thoughts at 888-488-MARK!
I’m joined by callers as I discuss the disturbing phenomenon of some Trump supporters implying that facts, science and education don’t matter because their candidate won while using very little of those tools in his presidential campaign.
I discuss how some Donald Trump supporters share similarities to people who have joined a cult. I also debate one of them on air.
I’m joined by callers as I discuss Donald Trump’s comment that, in regards to using his position as President-Elect to help the company that he’s still running, “the President can’t have a conflict of interest.”
We also discuss Trump’s attacks newest attacks on the media, and what it means for the future of America.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses why we must direct our despair about a Donald Trump presidency into action instead of depression.
- 12/5/2016 The Trumpists’ Big Lies [Inside Scoop 3 pm]
- 11/30/2016 In Defense Of Education, Truth and Intelligence
- 11/28/2016 The Trump Cult
- 11/27/2016 The Recount [FOX]
- 11/22/2016 Thief in the White House
- 11/21/2016 With Grim Determination
- 11/16/2016 What Will They Do When They Learn Donald Was Lying All Along?
- 11/14/2016 Post Election Hangover
- 11/9/2016 Therapy Session
- 11/7/2016 One Day More