Mark is joined by callers as they discuss a number of issues stemming from President Trump’s first 100 days in office, including the hypocrisy of his new tax plan.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss whether Donald Trump’s campaign promises of building a wall along America’s southern border, and having Mexico pay for it, will be fulfilled.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss if President Trump has any policy stance that he won’t change depending on which way the wind blows.
(Image Credit: Getty Images)
- 5/1/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 4/26/2017 I’m a Fiscal Conservative. I’m a Democrat
- 4/25/2017 Virginia Democratic Primary and Pro-Life Democrats [Larry O'Connor Show]
- 4/23/2017 Wasn’t Mexico Supposed to Pay for that Wall? [Fox News]
- 4/24/2017 The Great Wall of Trump
- 4/19/2017 Does this Guy Believe in Anything? (Other than Himself)
- 4/17/2017 The Trump Winners
- 4/12/2017 Outrage Fatigue
- 4/10/2017 Truth Matters
- 4/3/2017 I’m Back. What the Hell Happened While I Was Gone?