We should remember history in learning how to win a war.
Citizens United Amendment
Sharing Nude Pictures Without Consent
Thirteen years after September 11, 2001…
ISIS terrorists are setting up an “Islamic Caliphate”
Scotland is threatening to secede from Great Britain
Muslim sects fight among themselves
And Russia is invading Ukraine.
It’s a tough world out there!
Should we be concerned?
(Me, I’m hiding under the desk just to be safe.)
Elie Jacobs, Partner, Truman National Security Project
Ray Suarez, host of Inside Story on Al Jazeera America
Kenneth P. Lizzio, author of Embattled Saints: My Year with the Sufis of Afghanistan
Stephen Cohen, Princeton Professor and contributing editor to The Nation
Click here to listen live.
Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
- 9/16/2014What Obama Doesn’t Understand About ISIS [IS]
- 9/15/2014Immigration Debate [ISTV]
- 9/12/2014Inside Scoop Smorgasbord
- 9/11/2014Thirteen Years After 911, the World’s a Bigger Mess [IS]
- 9/10/2014Domestic Violence [IS]
- 9/9/2014Ray Rice, Bob McDonnell, and Citizens United [IS]
- 9/8/2014Inside Scoop 9/8/14
- 9/5/2014The Virginia Governor is Going to Jail [NV]
- 8/30/2014How’s the Federal Reserve Handling the Economy? [IS]
- 8/29/2014Nine-Year Old Girl with an Uzi [NV]
- 8/28/2014The Airline Seat Reclining War [IS]
- 8/27/2014Should Corporations Move to Canada to Avoid US Taxes? [Hannity]
- 8/26/2014Blame the NRA [IS]
- Older Archives