I’m joined by callers as we discuss our favorite parts of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
I’m joined by callers as we discuss the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, who was better prepared, and the issues covered in the debate.
Mark is joined by callers as he discusses how America’s journalists have failed to inform Americans what is the truth when it comes to the many lies that Donald Trump has told during his presidential campaign.
Mark also discusses why this is a concern ahead of tonight’s first presidential debate. This includes recent comments by the Head Of the Presidential Debates Commission that moderators should not fact-check candidates.
Mark discusses the lies Trump has produced throughout not only this campaign, but throughout his professional life. It was found that Trump used money from his own charity to settle his legal disputes which is illegal and prohibited by the IRS. And we haven’t even seen his taxes yet. Not only that, he never paid the winnings from a $1 Million hole-in-one contest that was promised to a golfer at one of his own courses!
Mark is joined by callers as they discuss why the alternatives to Hillary Clinton pale in comparison to the Democratic front runner and why the 2016 race should be an easy one to decide for the American voter.
- 9/28/2016 What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Debate?
- 9/27/2016 “Prepared To Be President”
- 9/26/2016 Who Killed Truth?
- 9/24/2016 Pre-Debate Prep on FOX
- 9/21/2016 Apocalypse Trump
- 9/19/2016 Friends Don’t Let Friends Vote for Donald Trump (or Third Parties)
- 9/18/2016 Donald’s Loose Talk May Encourage Mentally Ill to Harm Hillary – FOX Debate
- 9/14/2016 Happy Days Are Here Again
- 9/12/2016 What is Aleppo?
- 9/7/2016 Hatred and Fear: The Twin Elements of Trump’s Appeal