Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
I’m joined by Lauren C. Williams, the tech reporter for ThinkProgress. She covers tech policy, culture, privacy and cybersecurity.
We discuss her piece entitled “Why The Rentboy Raid Matters More Than The Ashley Madison Hack.” We also discuss the larger issue of whether or not prostitution should be legal, and how that would work.
In the final two segments I join Leslie Marshall to continue the discussion on this topic.
Leslie is host of ‘The Leslie Marshall Show’ on radio, a Fox News Contributor on TV, and a blogger for
The Huffington Post.
Here is how you can follow her online:
I am joined by callers as we discuss Kim Davis, a county clerk who invoked “God’s authority” as she defied the U.S. Supreme Court yet again on gay marriage today by refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, while also refusing to resign from her $80,000/yr job.
We play audio of the exchange between Davis and two same-sex couples who were trying to obtain marriage licenses today.
Davis and her staff now will now face a federal judge this Thursday who could impose fines or send them to jail.
I am joined by callers as I discuss Kim Davis, an anti-gay marriage clerk in Kentucky who is defying the Supreme Court’s Marriage Equality ruling.
- 9/4/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 9/3/2015 Kentucky Anti-Marriage Clerk Jailed; Trump Rising in GOP
- 9/2/2015 RentBoy: Should Sex for Money be Legal?
- 9/1/2015 Local Kentucky Clerk Defies the Supreme Court
- 8/30/2015 Anne Coulter + Donald Trump = Offensive Entertainment
- 8/31/2015 Can a single clerk defy the Supreme Court?
- 8/29/2015 Donald Trump is Stephen Colbert. [FOX News]
- 8/28/2015 Republicans don’t mean what they say about guns
- 8/27/2015 Failed war on drugs; Video of WDBJ Shooting
- 8/26/2015 Trouble on Wall Street; Journalists gunned down in Virginia