I am joined by Conservative Blogger Laura Carno as we debate whether better gun violence regulation could prevent these all too regular massacres throughout America.
Guest: Dr. Joshua Walker, Former Senior Advisor at the State Department and Professor at George Washington University
Call in at 888-488-MARK or 888-653-7543.
The New York Times originally claimed there was a criminal referral into Hillary’s emails.
Then it admitted it wasn’t a criminal referral.
Then it admitted Hillary was not accused of doing anything wrong with classified material.
In fact, it looks like it was reporting on a standard Freedom of Information Act request.
So who were the anonymous sources smearing Hillary?
- 7/31/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 7/30/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 7/29/2015 Would Better Gun-Safety Laws Stop the Massacres? [ISLM]
- 7/28/2015 Our Complex Alliance with Turkey [IS]
- 7/27/2015 Anatomy of a Smear: The NYT Attack on Hillary [IS]
- 7/26/2015 Hillary and the Donald [News Channel 8]
- 7/26/2015 Inside Scoop on Gun Violence [Fairfax Ch. 10]
- 7/25/2015 Defending Hillary [FOX]
- 7/24/2015 Hannity Attacks Iran Deal
- 7/24/2015 Weed: The New Science of Marijuana [IS]