Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?

February 16, 2017

Comment Here

• George Phelps March 26, 2017 12:22 pm

Did President Trump encourage Russia to commit espionage?
    I remember an old saying: “keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

All this falderal about President Trump and his Putin relationship is poppycock. However, POTUS should maintain close ties to the leaders of other countries whoever they might be. That’s one of his jobs!

President Trump has ‘a hard row to hoe’ against the left wing liberal progressives in Congress, that’s for sure. I have written to him and VP Pence re: all sorts of subjects. Re: immigration I suggested that he/they should place a moratorium on ALL immigration along with strong securing of our borders, aid corridors and ports of entry.

I listen to your radio show every evening and I haven’t found one thing for which I disagree.

Best Regards,

George Phelps (Decorated Korean War Combat Vet)
    League City, Texas

• Roxanne Naccari March 21, 2017 11:48 pm

I don’t think Trump Encouraged Mr. Putin to commit espionage. Mr. Trump knew like most of us that Mr. Putin has an animosity against Hillary Clinton due to her public statement that “Mr. Putin has NO soul”.
    Is no brainer that Mr. Putin prefer Trump to win.
    I don’t think Trump “colluded” with the Russians in his favor. Hillary fucked up. She lost the election, and that’s all! She should go and hide to her bunker while she is free. She still messing with “The Donald” God knows what else he will find against her and lock her up!

• William Mee March 5, 2017 11:16 am

Mark,
    here is a little fun story to start your day:

• William Mee March 5, 2017 11:15 am

Mark, here is a little fun story to start your day:

• Tom February 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi Mark,

Clicked on your most recent podcast, “Did Trump Encourage Russia to Commit Espionage?” and the audio that displays plays Mark Simmone (YUCK!). Are you recording podcasts yet?

• Jonathan February 20, 2017 10:14 am

Keep speaking truth to power, Mark. Just like you did to Obama. Only the strong coservative voice is being heard right now. Most of the press has clearly become ineffective, but you and the respectable right seem to have an ear with the man.

• Tom February 19, 2017 9:24 am

Mark I heard you on the Hanity show and you suck. Who’s pocket are you in? What evidence do we have of the Russia hack? You people are so scared that because of Trump you will actually have to start working. The American people are so sick of your corruption and if you corrupted people try to get out president impeached you will not like what the people do to all of you because then it will be personal and we will have known our democracy is so corrupted from the inside out. Your job and politicial life is tied to Trump. So my advice do your job for the American people not for your pocket or you will see the consequences because you work for us not big business not yourself not your family but for the American people. So do your job punk or else as Clint Eastwood might say.

• Mark Levine February 17, 2017 11:59 am

Hillary won the popular vote,
    INDISPUTABLY TRUE

and the Russians interfered to elect Trump.
    INDISPUTABLY TRUE

• Scott February 17, 2017 10:12 am

Hillary won the popular vote, or the Russians interfered to elect Trump.

Which is it?

Seems like you guys didn’t think that one through.

• Winsdy Gail Diebold February 17, 2017 12:03 am

It is not clear at this point wether or not he encouraged it….But what is clear is he certainly did not discourage it. Leaks are fine, so long as the aren’t about him and his admin. As much as I want to trust him, my gut tells me different. I am deeply worried about where we could be headed.

• Natalia February 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Unacceptable comments.

• Rock February 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Mark, heard you today on Hannity. Finally someone who actually makes sense to me! You are on target and thanks for calling people out. Too many people are blindly led into the abyss. We need simple common sense and there is a huge void of that on the right. Glad you are on the scene!

• J Christiansen February 16, 2017 4:32 pm

I heard you on the Hannity radio show today. I have to say that your remarks just left me beyond sad. I honestly did not believe that there truly are people who buy into this rhetoric that the election was given to Trump via the Russians. After listening to you, I still do not believe that people actually think that. Instead, I see that the hatred for this man is so palpable it has allowed people to lose their objectivity and reasoning. I honestly am praying for this country and for everyone who is hurting on either side of the aisle, for healing and wholeness. Best to you.
    J. Christiansen

• T. Richards February 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Russians tried to hack into RNC found RNC was smart had secured their system. Hillary was stupid and irresponsible left her email system totally open, you & DNC are fools & idiots not to see it.

• Tod February 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Uh uh uh we won uh uh u racist communist democrats r welcome to come for the ride uh uh but u need to set in the back. Oh yea and please shut up. And we will educate you