Mark Levine on Radio
Wednesdays at 3 pm on 60+ stations nationwide
(Starting February 2015, every weekday at 3 pm)
Every Friday from 6 to 7 pm on 89.3 FM in Metro DC
Mark Levine on TV
Every Monday from 7 to 8 pm on Channel 10 in NoVA
And several times throughout the week nationwide on TV and radio on a varying schedule. See above.
Mark Levine’s TV Demo Reel
Mark’s Radio Demo Reel
A former Legislative Counsel to Democratic Congressman Barney Frank, serving at various times the House Judiciary, Homeland Security and Financial Services Committees, MARK LEVINE‘s nationally syndicated radio show The Inside Scoop is heard on more than 40 stations nationwide from Washington State in the West to Massachusetts in the East. In the Washington, DC area, he co-hosts News Views on Pacifica’s WPFW (89.3 FM) and can also be heard on We Act Radio (1480 AM) and Channel 10 (FPA).
Mark frequently guest-hosts and co-hosts the Leslie Marshall Show and was the sole non-African-American host on Sirius/XM’s The Power. Mark also frequently appears on FOX, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN Headline News, Fox Business, NPR, Chinese and Russian TV, and local News Channel 8, tangling with everyone from Bill O’Reilly on the Right to his Pacifica co-hosts on the Left.
Mark’s diverse legislative resume includes authoring for the Congressional Black Caucus the official Constitutional Challenge to the 2000 Bush/Gore Election, writing path-breaking domestic-violence and gay-rights legislation, defeating the Bush faith-based initiative, and drafting a section of the USA-PATRIOT Act that protected civil liberties (but is no longer in the law). He’s held jobs as diverse as corporate trial attorney, inner-city school teacher, and Nazi-hunter for the U.S. Department of Justice.
Whether the attacks come from the Right or the Left, Mark strives for consistency in his political philosophy, and he wields his pocket Constitution as rhetorical weapon. Mark holds an economics degree magna cum laude from Harvard, where he wrote his thesis under the direction of President Reagan’s chief economic advisor Martin Feldstein. He also has a law degree from Yale and a Fulbright Scholarship from Switzerland. He is a Senior Fellow with the Truman National Security Project and ran for Congress in June 2014.
Longer Demo Reel, with Introduction by Rush Limbaugh
- 3/27/2015 News Views 6 pm 89.3 FM
- 3/27/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/26/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/25/2015 Ted Cruz and Bowe Bergdahl [ISLM]
- 3/24/2015 G’Day from Australia [IS]
- 3/23/2015 Ted Cruz, Guantanamo Redux, and the End of Sequester [Thom Hartmann TV]
- 3/22/2015 Aaron Shock, Republican Obstruction, and Support for Easier Voting [News Channel 8]
- 3/21/2015 Bibi, Barack, and Boehner Won’t Affect Strong US-Israel Alliance [FOX]
- 3/20/2015 Antarctica is Melting and I Announce my Delegate Race [NV]
- 3/18/2015 Women’s Pay Parity, Oregon Voting, and Antarctic Ice Melting [Inside Scoop]