Search Results for: Troubled Teen
1. I appear briefly in a documentary on Showtime tonight at 7:30 pm ET on the Troubled Teen Industry: http://www.newsweek.com/where-american-teens-abused-name-god-258182. You’ll see I have a few words in the trailer at 1:12. I’ve been exposing these places for almost a decade now. The documentary, Kidnapped for Christ, will be repeated on Showtime for a few weeks.
2. I support Israeli retaliation in Gaza to act in self defense to stop the rockets raining down on Israeli cities. Israel should protect civilians as much as possible, but it must act. See my commentary on this issue here.
3. My comment on the Central American child refugees at the American border. I will also discuss this topic tomorrow at 6 pm on 89.3 FM in the the Greater DC/Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Listen as I discuss these three issues and others tonight with Leslie Marshall from 8-10 pm ET.
Click here to listen live.
Mitt Romney’s national finance co-chair and Utah finance chair ran some of the most abusive teen torture centers (aka “treatment facilities) in the country.
Mitt Romney needs to disassociate from Mel Sembler (Straight, Inc.) and Robert Lichfield (WWASP) pronto or face the consequences!
Links to US Government Accountability Office Reports:
Special 3-hour shows all this week, as Mark fills in for Leslie Marshall
You’ve probably heard something about 1) Troopergate, but did you know that Palin has been caught lying about it? Check out the local Anchorage news, which gives an in-depth look at the scandal and inquiry. It’s a he-said she-said between Palin and Walter Monegan, the Public Safety Officer she fired. But Monegan says he has emails proving Palin’s lying. Oops! (Results due in October: just in time.)
And by now, you know the Alaska Governor’s 2) 16-year-old unmarried daughter conceived a baby while her mother, Sarah Palin supports abstinence-only education and is opposed to abortion, even in cases of rape. Although everyone in Palin’s hometown of Wasilla apparently knew about the teen pregnancy, it’s obvious that McCain’s top advisors were not informed in advance.
- 10/23/2017 Radio Inside Scoop [3pm]
- 10/18/2017 The Future of the Democratic Party
- 10/16/2017 Am I My Brother’s Keeper?
- 10/11/2017 Coming Out
- 10/9/2017 TANTRUMP!
- 10/6/2017 End the Machine Gun Loophole!
- 10/4/2017 Virginia’s Next Lt. Governor: Justin Fairfax
- 10/2/2017 Can We Talk About Gun Laws Now?
- 9/27/2017 Do Even Republicans Believe Republicans?
- 9/25/2017 Football 1; Trump 0