Today, I discuss my past in radio and how I got to being on 43 stations across the country.
And I discuss my future in politics, why I entered, and what I hope to accomplish in Richmond.
Thanks to all of you from across the country who’ve been regular listeners of THE INSIDE SCOOP for more than a dozen years since I began in June 2003.
I’ll be on hiatus for awhile, but I’ll be back in just three months on Monday, April 4, 2016.
- 12/31/2015 The First Day of the Rest of My Life
- 12/30/2015 Will the GOP Break Up?
- 12/26/2015 Winners and Losers of 2015 [FOX News]
- 12/25/2015 Is Ted Cruz the Grinch Who Stole Christmas? [FOX News]
- 12/24/2015 The Democratic Debate [News Channel 8]
- 12/23/2015 Religion and Politics
- 12/22/2015 Trump Turns Dog Whistles Into Open Racism [News Channel 8]
- 12/21/2015 Deconstructing the Democratic Debate
- 12/17/2015 GOP Cares About Gun Victims, As Long As They’re Killed by Muslims
- 12/16/2015 Black Holes, Dark Energy, and Dark Matter